Life is not as it appears and that being human beings expressing their own acts and deeds – it is the acts and deeds of one of the two known supernatural spirits, Christ or Satan, indwelling mankind and, as a result, using the human spirit to live and accomplish their deeds and desires through. Our life becomes the right life when through the cross of Christ the spirit of Satan is put out of us and we become joined to the spirit of Christ. This does not put us in a relationship with Christ, as so many believe, but in an eternal union with Him; as the Bible says, we become one with Him. The two become one, yet always mysteriously two: “he that is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him” (1 Cor. 6:17). As a result of this union reality, it is Christ who now lives His life through our human vessels (Gal. 2:20). As should be obvious, His purpose is to use us to reach the lost and dying world and bring them by his Spirit into their ordained eternal union with Him.
Table of Contents
- Part 1 – Desperate to Live Right
- Part 2 – We’re the Container, Not the Contents
- Part 3 – Satan Was Our Boss
- Part 4 – “I” – The Original Sin
- Part 5 – Our Human Makeup
- Part 6 – Crucified with Christ — What Does It Mean?
- Part 7 – Body, Soul and Spirit
- Part 8 – Soul—The Troublemaker
- Part 9 – Just What Is Spirit?
- Part 10 – What About Sin?
- Part 11 – How Temptation Really Works
- Part 12 – Avoiding the Sin Trap
- Part 13 – What To Do About the Turmoil of Feelings
- Part 14 – Not I, But Christ