It has been exciting for us to watch each person involved in the Boone Total Living Center find his or her God-carved niche in the work He has set us to do. Several folks are specifically commissioned to put out The Intercessor, and two we want to mention are Dacia and Sheryl Trethewey. These two sisters, who both have full-time jobs, are tireless at typing the various scrawls they are handed. Anything that needs typing gets typed by them. They know the inner workings of computers, which are a mystery to many of us, and patiently print out copy after copy of articles for correction and final editing.
This is a behind the scenes job which is no less invaluable for being invisible to all but those of us fortunate enough to work with Dacia and Sheryl. The heartbeat of intercession is seeing a job that needs to be done, and recognizing and agreeing that God will do it through you. These two can say with Paul:
"And for this purpose also I labor, striving according to His power, which mightily works within me."
More Articles from The Intercessor, Vol 9 No 3
- Judging Good and Evil
- The Self Can’t Be Improved
- A Look at a Book
- Excerpt from The Intercession of Rees Howells
- Moments with Meryl
- And Man=You and Me
- Creation and the Fall of Man
- A Call To Arms
- THE MAILBOX
- Where Are the Elijahs of God?
- Powerless Over Alcohol & Life: Steps 8 and 9
- HOPKINSVILLE, KY CONFERENCE
- JACKSON, MS CONFERENCE
- SEVENTH BRITISH SPRING CONFERENCE 1993
- From "Real Man" To "God’s Man"
- Editor’s Note
- No Independent Self Part Two