At Zerubbabel Press we strive to protect your privacy and rights. We have set forth this statement to explain the information we collect from you, how we use that information, and your legal rights regarding that information.
Who has access to my information?
The information you provide is controlled by Zerubbabel Press, PO Box 1710, Blowing Rock, NC 28605 (“Data Controller”).
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
- When you place an order, we need to know your email address, delivery address, billing address and payment information. You may optionally provide your fax, mobile number and website address which helps us contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order.
- We may provide your telephone number to a courier should they need to contact you regarding your delivery.
- If you choose to pay by credit or debit card, you will be asked to provide your card details on a secure form using 128-bit encryption. These are held securely on our own in-house web servers and transferred securely to our electronic order processing system. All credit card refunds are made through Zerubbabel Press who ensure the correct card is credited.
- When you choose to contact us through a web form, we need your name, email address, and telephone number. This information is used to contact you if we need to respond to your question.
- We use a cookie to store your shopping cart contents during your visit.
- We may use your personal information in the prevention and detection of fraud.
How do we protect your information?
When you place an order with us, we take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is stored safely on our servers. Only employees of the Data Controller can access your information. Only the Data Controller will process your information for completion of your order. In accordance with established data protection legislation we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information you provide to prevent unauthorized access. Our procedures mean we may occasionally request proof of identity before disclosing information to you. We cannot however guarantee the security of any data you disclose to us online.
Do we disclose your information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties. If we choose to do so in the future, you will be notified by email of our intentions, and have the right to be removed prior to the disclosure.
Your consent and rights
Please note the information you provide will not be transferred out of the US.
PO Box 1710
Blowing Rock, NC 28605